Friday, June 23, 2006

All grown up and spilling guts to the world.......

I've long anticipated the day that Patrick would join the ranks of moody teenagers given too frequent access to the internet, the day he would start his very own venture out into the blogging world, the day his angst would be official. Now that it's here, I think my eyes are actually tearing up...or it could be beads of sweat from the extreme heat we've been blessed with today.

Does anyone else notice that this blog's layout is suprisingly similar to that of the oldest Chao child? Anyway. I wonder how long it will take for the 'rents to stumble upon this little niche of the internet universe. Of course, they've also never noticed certain other more noticeable things ::cough cough::.

What exactly are we supposed to post here? And will Patrick actually do it? Stay tuned for the exciting continuation of this new blogging saga... ::dun dun dun::

Also, I'm excited to see the outcome of this juxtaposition of the three different literary voices and hopefully it don't get too kurazy 'round hur.

[the.middle.child.]